Marketing Planning Workshop
This workshop introduces a simplified, straight forward approach to the process of developing and implementing marketing plans with the primary goal of developing the framework for a actionable marketing plan.
- To improve your knowledge of the market planning process.
- To give you a set of tools which will help you design, implement and track your marketing plan.
- To give you a better understanding of marketing communications and how to use it in supporting your marketing plan.
- To develop the framework for a marketing plan, with supporting action plans.
What you will learn
How to write an actionable targeted marketing plan.
How to develop your expenses and sales budgets.
How to develop your Marcom strategy and Marcom mix.
This workshop involves hands on planning, during which we will develop the following components of a marketing plan:
- Marketing goals and objectives
- Revenue objectives
- Value proposition, unique selling proposition
- Positioning strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Target market identification, segmentation analysis, and market opportunity
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing tactics
- Supporting marketing communications / content marketing strategies and tactics framework
- Identification of critical issues and milestones
These workshops can take from 3 to 5 days depending on how detailed a framework and supporting action plan, the client wants to take away from these sessions.