To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 666-0934.
Direct Marketing Brochure Checklist
Keep these factors in mind when designing a sales/promotional brochure that is an effective direct marketing tool. Remember the brochure has to be able to convey all promotional and sales messages and offers without the other components in the mail package. The brochure needs to be able to stand alone and provide all the information the reader needs to take the action you want.
Tips & Things to Remember
- Is the brochure designed for the market you’re trying to reach?
- Is the presentation appropriate for the product and offer?
- Is the design consistent with the other mailer components?
- Is there a big idea behind the brochure?
- Do the headlines stick to the key offer?
- Is the product dramatized to its best advantage?
- Does it show the product in use?
- Does it follow a logical sequence?
- Does it tell the complete story?
- Does it state the price, offer, guarantee, etc.?
- Can it be cut from regular size paper?
- Is the paper quality in keeping with the presentation?
- Is color used to show the product in its best light?