To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Lead Management System Planning & Design Services
This program / service is focused on developing the strategies, processes and practices for a lead management system from point of lead generation through conversion to sale. It does not address which CRM or lead management software system or application you should be using.
The lead management process begins with the generation of inquiries. Once generated, inquiries will flow through a qualification and nurturing process to identify qualified prospects (sometimes called opportunities). The process will assure that you are maximizing the conversion of these qualified prospects into sales. This program / service is focused on developing the strategies, processes and practices for a lead management system from point of lead generation through conversion to sale. It does not address which CRM or lead management software system or application you should be using. The actual software or SaaS solution you choose should be based on fitting your business model, resources and processes.
Our approach is to develop the plan and then assist you, the client, in selecting the appropriate CRM / lead management application that best fits your needs. In fact, we believe that the problems most organizations are having with their lead management system is that they buy the system then try to horseshoe their operations to fit the package.
Steps in the planning process
(Note: all departments that will have some point of contact with the prospect should be involved in the planning process.)
- Lead identification - develop definitions of leads through each stage of the qualification process.
- Develop lead qualification criteria for each stage - B.A.N.T. or other criteria.
- Develop lead contact / nurturing strategies for each stage of the lead management process.
- Develop the lead management flow process.
- Develop the engagement process - who, which departments contact the prospect at which stage.
- Develop the message plan, offer and call to actions strategies.
- Develop the content and supporting marketing collateral.
- Develop the lead handover and feedback reporting plan.
- Train the departments/personnel that will be involved in the lead management process.
- Establish program milestones and develop the program benchmarks and KPIs
- Develop the supporting expense budgets.
- Launch the program.
- Audit program performance.
For an example of a program that was developed for a client in the energy industry, click the link below. Keep in mind that each program is customized for each clients's business processes and supporting resources.