To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Market Opportunity Assessment Program Service
This market opportunity assessment service assists clients in determining the market opportunity that exists for their products and services in the marketplace and what that opportunity is in terms of potential revenue and customer acquisition. The assessment will provide a picture of where the industry is headed, what the short term and long term demand for your products and services will be and make recommendations for your organization to take advantage of these trends and opportunities.
The Market Opportunity Assessment will determine:
- What are the markets perceptions of your organization and your existing products / services / solutions?
- How do customers and prospects perceive your organization's offerings versus competitors' offerings?
- What do customers want in terms of products / services / solutions?
- What are the current drivers and motivators for obtaining these products / services / solutions?
- What are the future drivers and motivators for obtaining these products / services / solutions?
- What are the unmet market and customer needs?
- What is the current and future demand for these products / services / solutions?
- What is the size and what is the growth rate of this segment?
- What product / service offering does your organization need to develop and offer to this audience to attract a larger percentage of the marketplace?
- What are the market and industry trends affecting the purchase of your products / services / solutions in the marketplaces?
- What are buyers spending on these products / services / solutions?
- What opportunities exist for your organizations existing products / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for your organization to create new product offerings / services / solutions?
- Are there opportunities for expansion into new markets and market areas?
- What products / services / solutions does your organization have to develop to attract new customers both domestically and internationally?
- How can your organization motivate prospects to buy your product / services / solution offerings?
- What are the product and service requirements of the marketplace, both short and long term?
- What opportunities exist for creating and establishing partnerships and alliances?
Pricing includes conducting the analysis, producing and presenting all final reports. Pricing will vary depending on the size and complexity of your business