Routes-To-Market Evaluation & Planning Services
Strategic Marketing Plan Development Services
Marketing Assessment Services
SWOT Analysis Services
Market Intelligence Services
Market Opportunity Assessment Services
CRM Assessment Services
CRM Application & Vendor Assessment Services
Target Audience Identification Services
Customer Acquisition Program Services
Customer Retention Program Services
Partner Marketing Program Services
Customer Acquisition Program Audit Service
Partner Marketing Program Audit Service
Customer Retention Program Audit Service
To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 666-0934.
New Customer Acquisition Program Audit
You are searching for more effective ways to acquire new customers. You have tried several new strategies and tactics but you are still falling short on your new customer goals. You have come to a point where you need some outside expertise that brings a fresh perspective and understands how to leverage existing strengths and resources in order to produce more customers
This Audit takes an in-depth analysis of your current acquisition efforts and provides you with findings and recommendations for improving performance.
Before requesting more information on this service, take the Self-Assessment to get a better understanding of your opportunities and needs.
What Your Audit Includes
The Audit covers the following:
How to target the right segments within the target audience for the products and services you offer and how this generates more new customers.
How to clearly communicate the unique value you offer as well as provide the prospective customers with fast, easy access to accurate, relevant information they need to move forward and make a purchase.
How to develop appropriate offers for each stage of the decision making process that are unique, valuable, motivating and effective.
What media is the most effective for attracting new quality leads and nurturing them through to purchase.
How you can qualify and prioritize new leads more effectively. How you can leverage appropriate communication channels to more effectively nurture the qualified lead through purchase.
How you can develop a formal referral process that consistently delivers significant numbers of quality new customers.
How you can develop relationships with other corporations, government agencies and NGOs that consistently deliver significant numbers of quality new customers.
How you can differentiate yourself from the competition so that your target segments easily understand the unique value you offer them so that you increase new customers.
Our team will perform the following as part of your Audit
- Interview appropriate staff regarding customer acquisition goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, budgets, results/performance, etc.
- Review of written marketing/recruitment/enrollment plans, referral plans and/or corporate outreach plans addressing the organization's current efforts targeting prospective new customers.
- Review of relevant marketing communications including advertising, direct mail, email, collateral/content etc. that is used in new customer acquisition
- Competitive scan of up to two (2) competing organizations selected by the client with data gathered from a variety of sources including: annual reports, news outlets, Dun & Bradstreet, Hoovers Online, company sales and marketing collateral including their website, educational associations and organizations, industry publications and government agencies.
- Write Final Report and Presenting Findings and Recommendations
Report & Presentation
The report and presentation will include:
- Executive summary
- Process maps and narrative of existing process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts