To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Sales Capabilities Assessment Program Services
This progam is designed for business-to-business marketers (B2B) and/or business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers that require a sales force to sell to the trade or end users. The program will determine if your organization's sales capabilities are in line and appropriate for helping your organization compete and achieve your overall business financial goals. It will also help you determine if your sales organization and selling practices are well suited to achieving your financial goals. The goal is to help you identify areas of weakness which need to be addressed to improve your overall sales performance.
We look at the following areas:
- Strategic sales account planning processes and practices
- Sccount executive's individual sales planning processes and practices for their accounts
- Sales quota setting and assignment process and practices
- Process for identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities
- Interface between marketing and sales - communications, sales leads qualification and hand-off, the feedback communications loop between sales and marketing
- Sales force coverage strategies, plan and sizing
- Sales territory planning, distribution and performance with the objective of optimizing both
- Sales prospecting activity to optimize your sales calling plans
- Lead management system and its effectiveness from a sales organization perspective
- Sales force skills and effectiveness
Once we've reviewed all of these factors, you will be given a formal report with our observations and recommendations for making changes to improve your sales organization's effectiveness. The report/plan will layout processes that need to be implemented along action plans for addressing and implementing changes. We will provide you with immediate recommendations as we complete each step of the assessment rather than waiting until we present the final report/plan.