To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Catalog Merchandising Services
The primary reason for failure in catalog marketing is the lack of a coherent merchandising strategy. Marketers new to catalog marketing should also remember that merchandising a catalog is not the same as merchandising a store or an Internet retail(e-Commerce) site. Our 30 plus years of catalog merchandising experience covers all aspects of merchandising and all product categories. We've been instrumental in developing and merchandising catalogs for retailers, direct marketers (both on and offline). Our experience covers both B2C and B2B catalog businesses. We also have extensive experience souring products, domestically and internationally, so we understand all the factors around fulfillment and distribution.
The catalog merchandising process we follow involves the following aspects:
- Developing the merchandising concept and mix
- Training and guiding the supporting merchandising organization
- Planning pagination and navigation of merchandise throughout the catalog
- Selecting the appropriate merchandise categories
- Establishing product pricing
- Planning space utilization
- Determining product revenue and profitability contribution
- Planning fulfillment strategies and policies
- Planning merchandise buys
- Analyzing performance results and recommending merchandising changes.