To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 666-0934.
Partner Marketing Program Audit
The Partner Program Process Audit will provide the client with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the organization's resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for developing successful partnerships with other corporations, government agencies and NGOs.
The steps in the process include interviewing appropriate staff in order to create a process map in order to develop modifications to current processes that address weaknesses and/or gaps.
The focus of this effort is on the current go-to-market action partner marketing plans which includes modifications to the process in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to the communications used during the process with the key decision makers and influencers at partner locations.
The final report will address the following questions
- What is the current process for identifying, contacting, nurturing and converting potential partners?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current plans?
- How can the weaknesses and gaps be enhanced/improved?
- What communications are being sent to the potential partners throughout the planning and program execution process and how can the communications be improved (channel, messaging, offers, timing)?
- How current joint go-to-market plans developed.
- Review of the joint solution offerings and joint pricing strategies.
The report will include the following components:
- Executive Summary
- Process maps and narrative of existing process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts
- Interview appropriate staff to create process maps.
- Interview appropriate staff regarding target audience(s)/communication plan(s) (timing, channel, message, offer, creative).
- Review and evaluate communications and processes.
- Review and evaluate current joint marketing programs and solutions offerings in terms of effectiveness.
- Work with staff to create modifications to processes and communication plan(s).
- Identify potential gaps in process that are impacting program results.
- Write final report.
- Present final report.