DWS Associates Marketing Workshops
Your success is built upon your ability to consistently deliver unique value to your customers – but in an ever-changing world, it is becoming more and more difficult to stay on top of your customers changing needs and expectations. What worked yesterday, may not work today; what works today might not be the most effective investment of your limited resources tomorrow. And with so many new choices popping up on an almost daily basis, it's extremely difficult to accurately pick what's best for your business.
That's where our customized, in-person workshops come in. Our workshops are a highly effective way for you to get concentrated support exactly where you need it when you need it. This cost-efficient approach gives you maximum flexibility for your time and budget. DWS Associates have been conducting successful planning and training workshops for more than 30 years. Our clients include Fortune 100 clients like IBM, Sony, as well as startups.
Our team invests countless hours researching and analyzing best practices and developing trends so when you want to know where your future success lies, our team can present options and help guide you to the most appropriate and effective solutions. Each workshop is actually a consulting session, planned and facilitated by one of our senior consultants with hands-on, industry experience. Choose from our broad selection of standard workshop offerings. Or, if you don't see exactly what you're looking for, allow us to create a workshop for you customized for your needs.
What Makes Our Workshops Different?
- We have been conducting successful planning workshops for more than 30 years. To name a few, we have conducted workshops for organizations like IBM and its partners, Sony, Neiman Marcus, Marshall Field & Co., SSA Global Technologies, SAS, Arizona Highways, Walden University, White Memorial Hospital, Enlace Advertising, MicroAge…from Fortune 100 to startups.
- All workshops are delivered to your doorstep so that you don’t have to send your people out of town to get training.
- Each workshop is a hands on working session, planned and facilitated by one of our senior partners with hands-on, real world, industry experience in organizations just like yours. We’re not an agency or educators, we are industry marketing professionals with hands on experience who have been there, done it and continue to do it. Our workshops are not just theory – you walk away with actionable plans. We know the problems you face in the real world and we focus on real world application and solutions.
- Each workshop is tailored for your business’s specific situation, problems and needs; and, they are given to only one client organization at a time. It’s not you and people from twenty different organizations in a room, where out of necessity the content has to be more general so that it addresses everyone’s situation and needs. These sessions are very specific whether they be a workshop designed to develop your overall go to market plans or to develop co-marketing programs with one or more of your partners. And to be truly effective, these sessions, we like to bring together different members of your organization (e.g., management, finance, marketing, sales, IT, engineering, product marketing, etc.) to participate in the process and contribute to the development of plans and programs that everyone has a vested interest in seeing be successful.
Workshops We Offer
Listed below are just a few of our most popular workshops. However, since our workshops are designed specifically for your needs, you should call us today in order to discuss details.
- Strategic Marketing Plan Workshop
- Marketing Communications & Message Planning Workshop
- Direct To Consumer Marketing & DM Campaign Planning Workshop
- Catalog Marketing Workshop
- Partner Marketing Workshop
- Customer Acquisition Workshop
- Customer Retention / Loyalty Workshop
- Lead Gen & Pipeline Management Workshop
Each workshop follows a preset methodology and requires some advanced preparation on the part of the participants. The purpose of each workshop is to develop actionable plans and programs.
These workshops are designed as customized, stand alone, multi-day engagements ranging from one to five days depending on the level of advanced preparation and the complexity of the plans being developed.
They can be conducted on-site at your location, or an off-site location depending on what works best for you.
Workshops can vary in size from small conference room groups of from 5 to 10 people up to larger auditorium groups of from 20 to 50 people. The typical size is 10 to 15 people depending on the size of your organization and the people that you would like to have attend these sessions. Sessions have included everyone from the CEO of the company to personnel in the marketing and sales organizations, as well representatives from finance, customer service and product marketing.
For pricing on workshops, use our Request Information form and choose the workshop topic that you are interested in and request pricing and other information regarding the workshop. If you don't see a topic covered, we can create a customized workshop for your organization. Email us, file out the information request form, or call us at (651) 315-7588.