To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Customer Retention / Loyalty Workshop
The purpose of the customer retention / loyalty workshop is to develop an actionable plan for your organization to improve customer retention and loyalty. Customers are expensive to acquire and developing a plan to retain more of them is far less costly than going out and acquiring new customers.
During the workshop, we will develop an an assessment of your current customer retention efforts and a action plan for implementing changes leveraging your existing resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving your goals for retention.
The focus of this effort is on the development of a go-to-market action plan which includes modifications of programs and processes in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to current communications, programs and services to improve retention, as well as outlining strategies and tactics for customer loyalty programs.
We will cover the following topics and areas during the workshop:
- Review of the process for identifying, responding to at-risk customers.
- Review of current loyalty programs are currently in place and how are they working?
- Develop the framework for new customer retention and loyalty programs.
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current program.
- Develop strategies to address weaknesses to enhance programs.
- Review of communications efforts and programs to at-risk customers and all customers. (channel, messaging, offers, timing)
These workshops typically take two to three days depending on the level of advanced preparation and the complexity of the retention marketing programs. They can be conducted on-site at your location or an off-site location depending on what works best for you.