Attract and Retain More Highly Profitable Customers!
There's absolutely no question about it. It costs less to retain existing customers than to acquire new ones. But, new customers are absolutely necessary. Without them you can't grow. And,you need to replace customers lost through normal attrition or you might end up closing your business.
For this reason, deman generation is critical to the survival and growth of all B2B and B2C marketers. With the evolution and proliferation of customer communication and buying channels, demand generation strategies and tactics change too, DWS Associates works with you to implement the appropriate best-in-class methods and technologies that capture the attention of qualified buyers, get them into your sales funnel, nurture, and convert them, and, most importantly, retain them.
At DWS Associates, we work with you to:
- Develop direct marketing data-driven marketing programs
- Develop online and off demand generation strategies and programs
- Determine the optimal lead sources, including lists, referrals, and outsource demand generation firms
- Develop lead nurturing programs, including content marketing
- Develop sales ready leads that both sales and marketing agree upon
- Develop end-to-end lead management strategies and programs
DWS Associates develops B2B and B2C sales and marketing solutions, applications and tools for overall program planning, management, forecasting, analysis and reporting. The company also provides consulting services in the following areas: sales management, strategic planning; direct marketing; multi-channel marketing; catalog marketing; database marketing and analytics; digital marketing / social media; telemarketing (inbound and outbound); product development and merchandising; market research and competitive intelligence; and, marketing operations and management.
Our team has more than two centuries of combined hands-on sales, marketing, applications development, merchandising and business development experience. We are multi-channel marketers and have years of experience integrating and using marketing programs across a wide variety of channels in a wide variety of industries.
Visit the Online Marketing Tools and the Marketing Tools Download Library sections of our website where you'll find a wide range of FREE sales and marketing tools, guides, templates, online marketing workshops, white papers, one the most comprehensive marketing glossaries on the Internet, and helpful industry links.
To take full advantage of the online tools, FREE downloads, our page bookmarking system and other resources on this site, you must be a member. Registration is easy and all we require is that you enter your email address, a user name and a password. If you haven't registered yet, it's easy, just click the login link at the top right of any page. Once you've registered and logged in, you'll have access to all of our tools and resources.
NOTE: Not all online or downloadable tools will function properly on mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) because of the memory, space, and software limitations of these devices. The tools are optimized to work on PCs.
To find out more about our products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
- 2015/03/04 - DWS Associates releases its mobile Sales Manager's Toolkit. The mobile Sales Managers Toolkit includes tools to help you plan and analyze sales programs and activities. It is designed for business owners and sales management executives looking to develop more effective sales programs to increase sales and attract and retain profitable customers. It includes applications, financial analysis and interactive tools for sales managers who needs to be able to do on-the-go planning and analysis.
- 2014/12/15 - DWS Associates releases its mobile Direct Marketers Toolkit. The toolkit include 27 direct marketing planning and analysis tools for a variety of media and channels. It includes direct mail, digital, telemarketing, and DRTV tools among others. Visit the Google Play Store by clicking this link, or visit our mobile tools page.
- DWS Associates releases a mobile version of our popular Marketer's Toolkit. The toolkit includes 30 marketing planning and analysis applications for campaign planning, direct marketing, digital marketing, telemarketing, sales management and much more. The toolkit comes in three versions, a full version with all 30 apps included and two versions with half the tools in each for mobile devices with less memory. To download a copy of this FREE application, visit Google Play Store or click this link.
- DWS Associates releases more than 30 Android marketing planning and analysis tools for smartphones and tablets. Click the above link to take you to the complete listing of mobile tools that are currently available. Or visit the AppsGeyser Marketplace or Google Play Store.
- Direct Marketing Campaign Planning - white paper on planning a direct marketing campaign and campaign plan template and checklist
- Sales Executive Lead Flow Planning Calculator - figure how many leads a rep needs to hit their sales quota.
- Free Marketer's Toolkit - (40+ marketing planning and analysis tools)
- SalesGen2020 Marketing Program - build effective marketing action plans today!
- White Paper on Recruitment & Retention for Higher Education
- New Section on B2B Marketing
- Marketing Needs Analysis Tool
- Free Product Marketing Toolkit
Register Today For Valuable Tools & More!
Register today to get immediate free access to over 100 useful marketing planning and analysis tools and applications. And, we'll send you our quarterly newsletter to keep you informed about research-based, data-driven direct marketing, and new tools, products and services. We promise not to bury you in unless drivel. The focus is on educating you on new tools and services – not shameless self-promotion.
Is your marketing in need of improvement? Then download our FREE Marketing Assessment Tool and receive a FREE no obligation consultation. The Marketing Assessment Tool is detailed audit of your organization’s marketing strategies, processes, practices, programs, and operations. The assessment covers all aspects of your business from a marketing perspective, some 300 questions. It will help you identify areas of opportunity and problems that are affecting your organization’s marketing performance.
Have questions about your marketing plans and programs that you'd like some immediate help wiith? We have answers.