To find out more about our marketing applications, products and services, click here or call us today at (651) 315-7588.
Content Marketing Planning & Development Program Services
Successful customer acquisition and retention efforts are built on the ability to provide the right person with the right message and offer at the right time in their decision making process via the right channel in order to motivate the right action be taken. That's what content marketing is all about.
DWS Associates works with your to develop your Content Marketing Action Plan so that you can implement that plan. For those that prefer on-going guidance and mentoring, we also offer affordable options that we would be happy to discuss with you.
Great content works together across a multitude of online and offline channels - from the written to spoken word, from still images to video and beyond. Our team works across channels, and in every step of your audience's decision-making process so that they receive the right content at the right time. We test. We measure. We analyze and modify so we can re-test and constantly improve. Because your success is our success.
Content Marketing Plan Scope
Your Content Marketing Action Plan will focus on earned, owned, paid and social media. The Action Plan will
- Identify your ‘ideal customer’ based on historical performance and then identify how many individuals are most like your ‘ideal customer’ down to the household level so that realistic goals and objectives can be set for customer acquisition and sales
- Identify and understand the wants, needs, perceptions, expectations of these segments as well as their motivations, selection criteria and selection process so that communication channels can be identified and so that messages and offers can be developed for testing
- Identify opportunities to uniquely position your business and product(s) so that a larger number of higher quality leads can be generated
Your Content Marketing Action Plan will address, by product (solution or service), the target audience/segments/personas and will include: a content message plan (map) that describes what message and offers are sent via what channels to each segment/persona at each stage of their decision making process; a marketing communications coverage checklist by tactic type (content, medium, channel), a message calendar, a tactics calendar; and budget.
A production schedule is also included that addresses who creates what content for which segment/person at what time within what budget. This addresses creation of new content as well as modification and updating of existing content so that it can be used for a longer period of time across a broader array of channels.
Supporting Your Content Team
We will work with your team as well as your outsourced service providers on the creation of your Content Marketing Action Plan. A personalized project plan will be created for you prior to the start of any work and in that project plan we will identify key tasks and milestones regarding the presentation of findings for discussion and approval throughout the project.
Basic Content Marketing Strategies Plan Key Tasks
The typical content marketing project will include these key tasks:
- Customer Data Analysis to Identify Segments/Personas and Size of Audience
- Market Research of identified Segments/personas to understand wants, needs, expectations, perceptions, selection process, selection criteria etc.
- Development of Messages, Offers and Content Map
- Development of the Message Calendar
- Development of the Tactics Calendar
- Development of Production Schedule with Budget
- Development of Action Plan
- Final Reviews/Approvals
- Production Starts
- Distribution Starts
- Performance Measured, Analyzed and Modifications Made
During the kick off, we work with you to create a specific timeline that addresses more detailed list of tasks, owners, milestones, etc.
Affordable Packages. Experienced Professionals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get the content marketing services you need from a highly experienced professional at rates that fit your budget.
From the Mentor Consultant package that provides your team with the guidance and insights they need to take your content marketing results to the next level to a selection of content marketing packages that provide your business with the biggest bang possible for your budget and goals.