Higher Education Services for Improving Recruitment and Retention Performance
We offer you a wide array of solutions - our products cover the more standard demands, and our services are customized for the more unique requirements. For our clients in the Higher Education sector, these are our more popular offerings - but please feel free to contact us at (651) 315-7588 or send an email to so we can better understand your needs and then provide you with an appropriate recommendation.
Surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups – we design the right processes for gathering and analyzing relevant information in order to provide you with practical recommendations for achieving your goals. Audiences typically include potential students, current students, former students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers/community leaders and others.
From the perspective of a potential student, we evaluate the lead nurturing process starting with the submission of a Request Information form through subsequent communications over a fixed period of time (typically varies from 2 to 8 weeks) in order to identify strengths, weaknesses in your process. This research typically includes your institution as well as the competition and focuses on specific programs identified during the planning process. To learn more, click here.
Audience Segmentation, Development of Personas, Message and Offer Development
You should be targeting those most likely to succeed at your institution – and we walk you through a simple, effective process that helps you target the right segments and test the right messages and offers so you can improve recruitment, enrollment and graduation performance.
Success comes from knowing your competition and offering unique value – we offer you a variety of options for understanding how best to leverage your unique strengths and resources in order to differentiate your institution and offerings from the competition in the hearts and minds of your audiences. The Competitive Analysis can also include:
- Tuition & Pricing Analysis: Determine the optimal cost of your offering for your audience in your market in order to improve recruitment and retention performance.
- Market Share Research: Learn why you are losing students to competing institutions.
- Positioning Analysis: Determine how to best position your institution in the market for greater success
Recruitment Process Audit
Provide potential students with a unique, valuable, consistent experience from inquiry through enrollment. This service addresses targeting, messaging, channel selection, contact strategies, key performance metrics, testing protocols so you can lower the cost to enroll a new student. To learn more, click here.
Retention Process Audit
Providing current students with a unique, valuable and consistent experience that increases retention and graduation rates. This service addresses the reasons students leave your institution and how to reduce, if not eliminate, the causes you control. To learn more, click here.
Academic Program Demand Forecasting
Assess your audience's demand for your current programs or uncover the ideal opportunities to expand your programs of study.
Strategic Planning Workshops
We offer colleges the following customized strategic planning workshops. Facilitated meetings allow you to focus on preparing, participating and producing your go-to-market action plan - so that there is greater involvement, buy-in and support as well as a deeper, clearer understanding of all involved as to their roles and impact on success moving forward. At this time, we offer you the following workshops:
- Strategic Enrollment Planning Workshop is a hands-on 2 1/2 day workshop designed to walk your team through the process of developing a go-to-market strategic enrollment plan for a 3 to 5-year time frame. To learn more, click here.
- New Student Recruitment Planning Workshop focuses solely on new student recruitment strategies for current and potential new programs and services for a 3 to 5-year time frame. This hands-on workshop is typically 2 to 2 1/2 days. To learn more, click here.
- Student Retention Planning Workshop focuses solely on student retention strategies during a hands-on 2 to 2 1/2 day workshop. This workshop is designed to walk your team through the process of developing a go-to-market new student retention plan for a 3 to 5-year time frame. To learn more, click here.
If you have a need for a meeting facilitator outside these topics, please contact us.