RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Partner Program Process Audit
The Partner Program Process Audit will provide the client with a go-to-market action plan that leverages the institution’s resources and strengths in order to maximize the potential for achieving its goals for developing successful partnerships with corporations, government agencies and NGOs.
The steps in the process include interviewing appropriate staff in order to create a process map that the recruitment process and identify known strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the process, review of communications sent to the student during the retention process, coaching, consulting and mentoring for the select leadership team members in order to develop modifications to current processes that address weaknesses and/or gaps.
The focus of this effort is on the development of a go-to-market action plan which includes modifications to the process in order to improve weaknesses and gaps, recommendations for modifications to the communications used during the process with the key decision makers and influencers at partner locations.
The final report will address the following questions
- What is the current process for identifying, contacting, nurturing and converting potential partners?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the current process?
- How can the weaknesses and gaps be enhanced/improved?
- What communications are being sent to the potential partners throughout the process and how can the communications be improved (channel, messaging, offers, timing)?
The report will include the following components:
- Executive Summary
- Process Maps and Narrative of Existing Process
- Identification of strengths, weaknesses, gaps
- Recommendations for modifications to improve weaknesses and gaps
- Evaluation of communications with recommendations for testing that impacts
- Interview Appropriate Staff to Create Process Maps
- Interview Appropriate Staff regarding Target Audience(s)/Communication Plan(s) (timing, channel, message, offer, creative)
- Review and evaluate communications and processes
- Work with Staff to create modifications to processes and communication plan(s)
- Write Final Report
- Present Final Report