On Demand Marketing & Enrollment Services
“We had a short-term need for someone with expertise in adult student recruitment and retention to help us evaluate current efforts, develop more effective efforts and oversee a couple of key initiatives. On Demand Services was exactly what we needed!"
On Demand Services are designed for colleges and universities that realize they need access to a little extra hands-on expertise in order to get them through a short term need such as the absence of a key team member, the development and launch of new programs and/or services or the pursuit of a new audience segment or expansion into a new geographic market.
To download a comparison sheet, click here.
Fast, Easy, Affordable Access to What You Need, When You Need It
Based on your input, we designed this service to provide you with the following foundation of services:
- You are assigned a dedicated account leader - this person will have more than a decade of marketing/enrollment experience in higher education that is responsible for understanding your goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, strengths and weaknesses so that they can identify opportunities we can improve for you
- Your dedicated account leader makes sure you gain access to all of our resources and expertise when you need it
- You receive the advice, counseling, strategic planning and project management services that are part of your personalized and customized service level
- Flat-rate monthly fees, customized packages that range in length and scope
Then based on your specific needs, your services and level of coverage are customized. Here are examples of basic packages that are most common: To download a comparison sheet, click here.
Situation: You need fast, easy access to an experienced marketing and enrollment professional that can quickly, effectively provide you with relevant advice, counsel and recommendations.
Advisor Role: In the Advisory Role capacity, our team provides advice and guidance on such topics as targeting, messaging and offers, media channels, contact frequency, campaigns and other areas whenever you need it. We are available for your team as a sounding board for both strategic and tactical questions and issues that arise during the planning, development and execution of all marketing programs and activities.
Examples of topics/areas of expertise
- Strategic Plan Evaluation
- Campaign Evaluation
- Recruitment Process Evaluation
- Retention Process Evaluation
- Referral Process Evaluation
- Partnership Program Evaluation
- Target Market/Segmentation
- Messaging, Offers, Media Channel and Contact Strategy Evaluation
- And more.
Pricing: This service package is $3,600 per month and provides you up to 2-days of service and support per month.*
“What we need is someone that can work with our staff on developing a go-to-market plan that we can implement. Dropping off the recommendations on what to do is nice but with our plates full, we need help putting together the plan that can make it happen.”
Situation: You need a more hands on strategic thinker to do the work necessary to develop go-to-action plans that will take your enrollment to the next level – and beyond.
Planner Role: In this role, we lay out the overall plans and tactical recommendations for your programs, for your team to implement. We provide general guidance for the implementation of those plans, tactics and programs.
- The Advisor Role
- Developing Marketing Plans
- Providing Market Intelligence
- Developing Overall Marketing Communications & Student Recruiter/Advisor Enablement Plans
- Developing Messaging Plans
- Developing Digital, Social & SEO Marketing Plans
- Developing Integrated Marketing Planning, Budgets & Media Plans for Online and Offline Media
Pricing: Call 651-315-7588 for pricing
“We don’t have the bandwidth to get everything that needs to be done, done. And it’s not something that we feel is solved by hiring one more person because the skill set we need typically isn’t found in one person. That’s why we need someone that can bring a broad selection of expertise to the table – at an affordable rate.”
Situation: Your staff can’t effectively handle another critical project - you need someone with the strategic planning expertise as well as project management expertise so that the plan can be designed and implemented.
Director Role: In this role, in addition to the services provide in the Planner’s role, we not only guide you through implementation of those strategic plans and tactical program recommendations, but we also, act as the project manager for all tactics and programs that need to be implemented.
- All of those listed above under Planner
- Providing Managerial Guidance for Implementation of All Marketing Plans, Programs and Campaigns
- Project Management, Support & Other Services
- Management of Marketing Systems, Supporting Infrastructure & Tools
Pricing: Call 651-315-7588 for pricing.
Situation: Custom designed for your specific needs and expectations, your On Demand CMO provides you with turn-key services and support. This solution is most typically used when you need a Cabinet level marketing and enrollment executive to provide strategic and tactical leadership on an interim basis while your CMO is unavailable or you are searching for someone to fill the position on a full-time basis.
Pricing: Call 651-315-7588 for your custom proposal.
* Fees shown above are monthly, based on a 12-month agreement. Monthly fee is due on 1st work day of every month. Agreements can be cancelled at any time, by either party, with 30-day written notification. Statement of work can be changed with written agreement from both parties – understanding that changes may impact schedules as well as cost. Out-of-pocket costs are in addition to the rates shown and must be approved by the client in advance.