RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
You need to generate more quality adult/post-secondary leads.
You need to convert more of those high-quality leads into new students.
You need to increase revenue. Decrease expenses. Generate stronger ROI.
You Need ENROLLGEN 20/20!
ENROLLGEN 20/20 is a lead generation/new student enrollment optimization program for your adult/graduate programs.
With most campus leaders acknowledging that they lack a written plan and dedicated budget for their adult/post-secondary student enrollment goals, ENROLLGEN 20/20 provides you with what you need to succeed.
- Target audience identification and sizing for accurate goal setting, budgeting, and revenue forecasting;
- Integrated direct response lead generation and nurturing campaigns that generate more qualified leads and convert a higher number of those qualified leads into new students;
- Written plan and processes that make your lead generation and enrollment efforts easier to implement, measure, analyze and improve;
- Media, message, offer and contact strategies with test plans for accurately measuring performance and identifying opportunities to reduce expenses and increase revenue.
What you receive
A written integrated direct response plan focused on generating high-quality leads and new enrollments complete with budgets, objectives and an effective process for measuring and analyzing performance so that modifications can be developed and tested for on-going performance improvement.
What are the benefits of ENROLLGEN 20/20?
These are just a few of the more common benefits you can expect to receive:
- More high-quality leads
- Optimized lead generation and nurturing strategies that increase revenue, decrease expenses.
- Increased conversion rates for lower costs, higher profits.
- Shorter recruitment process time*
- Increased productivity of marketing/enrollment teams
* By optimizing the quality and quantity of leads going into your sales pipeline, you will increase the amount of time your sales staff is actually selling vs. managing the pipeline. In a study of how much time outside sales reps spent actually spent on sales activities, Pace Productivity Inc. found out that an average sales rep spends only about 22% (or 10,8 hours a week) of the time selling and 23% of the time on administrative tasks!
What is included?
Our team performs the following:
- Identify and validate the target audience /segments.
- Determine the potential size of the adult/post-secondary universe.
- Identify the potential market opportunity for the target market and identified segments.
- Develop the audience profile and personas.
- Analyze your historical lead generation channels/media to determine what channels have been producing the best results as well as offer the best opportunity for producing better results. Not just lead generation, but actually, lead to enrollment conversion.
- Evaluate media performance in terms of lead generation and quality. Are the media channels delivering the right types of prospects? Is there a qualitative difference?
- Determine the best source of leads. Which channels and/or promotional activities. We develop the media/circulation plans and budgets.
- Online and offline - paid, earned, owned and social media.
- Develop the lead generation strategies, marketing, and lead flow plans.
- This is the plan that details every point of contact and every step in the process of walking the prospective adult/graduate student through the decision making/program selection cycle, detailing who, what, when and how.
- Develop messages and offers that drive prospects to engage. We make sure the messages and offers are generating quality prospects.
- Offer development includes your programs and services, pricing (tuition, fees, discounts, financing options, etc.), delivery options (classroom, hybrid, online, synchronous, asynchronous, one or multi-location), and services (mentors, tutors, library, career, financial, other).
- Determine the campaign elements
- Online and offline, paid, earned, owned, and social media
- Event and Public Relations tie-ins
- Sales promotion activities
- Enrollment support programs/activities
- Develop market calendar/contact strategy plan, including:
- Test plan.
- Rollout plan.
- The marketing budget for the programs.
- Campaign pro formas and break-evens analysis
- Analyze programs results, including
- Test program results that ensure strategies and tactics are on-target.
- Rollout program results that will drive improvements to future program tactics/activities.
- Leads quality, and process management to ensure all leads are being appropriately qualified and prioritized through the enrollment phase.
The ENROLLGEN 20/20 program assumes you have done the competitive market analysis, SWOT analysis, USP and positioning strategies; and if that is not the case, we offer the following services:
Competitive Market Analysis and SWOT of key competitors
DWSA recommends a competitive market analysis to ensure that recommendations are differentiated from the competition and target known weaknesses for greater impact and success. The following is included:
- SWOT Analysis
- Value proposition / USP
- Sales strategies and practices
- Marketing strategies and practices
- Marketing communications /messaging strategies and practices
- A scan of marketing collateral and content
- Product marketing and offering strategies
- Support, service and fulfillment strategies and practices
As part of this analysis, DWSA will develop...
- Key sell-against (competitive) strategies
- Differentiation strategies
- Messaging strategies
- Product/services recommendations and pricing strategies
Develop USP and positioning strategies.
The ability to clearly, concisely and consistently communicate your unique position in the market, the unique value you provide to your adult/post-secondary students is what will help more qualified prospective students realize that your institution and programs are their best opportunities.