RECEIVE A FREE ROAI & BREAKEVEN CALCULATOR ($19.99 VALUE)
Join Marketing Connection today and in addition to your FREE ROAI & Breakeven Calculator ($19.99 Vaue), enjoy FREE access to more than 150 sales and marketing apps, tools, checklists, white papers, and ebooks as well as special offers and valuable information and insights that will help you achieve your marketing goals.
Adult Student Experience Journey Mapping
Successful recruitment and retention efforts are built on the ability to provide the right person with the right message and offer at the right time in their decision making process via the right channel in order to motivate the right action be taken.
That's what student experience journey mapping is all about.
DWS Associates works with your to develop your go-to-market action plan which you can implement and manage on your own, or we can do so for you.
Adult Student Experience Journey Mapping Scope
Your Action Plan will focus on earned, owned, paid and social media. The Action Plan will
- Identify your ‘ideal student’ based on historical performance and then identify how many individuals are most like your ‘ideal student’ down to the household level so that realistic goals and objectives can be set for lead generation and enrollments
- Identify and understand the wants, needs, perceptions, expectations of these segments as well as their motivations, selection criteria and selection process so that communication channels can be identified and so that messages and offers can be developed for testing
- Identify opportunities to uniquely position your college and program(s) so that a larger number of higher quality leads can be generated
You receive a written plan that addresses, by product (solution or service), the target audience/segments/personas and will include: a content message plan (map) that describes what message and offers are sent via what channels to each segment/persona at each stage of their decision making process; a marketing communications coverage checklist by tactic type (content, medium, channel), a message calendar, a tactics calendar; and budget.
A production schedule is also included that addresses who creates what content for which segment/person at what time within what budget. This addresses creation of new content as well as modification and updating of existing content so that it can be used for a longer period of time across a broader array of channels.
Supporting Your Content Team
We will work with your team as well as your outsourced service providers on the creation of your Go-to-Market Action Plan. A personalized project plan will be created for you prior to the start of any work and in that project plan we will identify key tasks and milestones regarding the presentation of findings for discussion and approval throughout the project.
The typical content marketing project will include these key tasks:
- Student Data Analysis to Identify Segments/Personas and Size of Audience
- Market Research of identified Segments/personas to understand wants, needs, expectations, perceptions, selection process, selection criteria etc.
- Development of Messages, Offers and Content Map
- Development of Message Calendar
- Development of the Tactics Calendar
- Development of Production Schedule with Budget
- Development of the Action Plan
- Final Reviews/Approvals
- Production Starts
- Distribution Starts
- Performance Measured, Analyzed and Modifications Made
During the kick-off, we work with you to create a specific timeline that addresses more detailed list of tasks, owners, milestones, etc.